PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Protection of your personal protection is very important to us. We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information.
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
• Direct interactions. You may give us your name and contact details by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or website.
• Request marketing to be sent to you
• Giving us some feedback.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
• Your information may be used by us to:
• Monitor, develop and improve our services;
• Assist in and administer the provision of Services to you;
• Send you or provide you with product and service recommendations;
• Inform you of dates for shows where our equipment will be on demonstration or available for trials.
• Process and deal with any enquires or complaints made by you;
• Process a job/volunteer application.
• Held for employment purposes
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We are legally required to hold some types of information to fulfil our statutory obligations. We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or purchased products or services from us.
You can tell us that you want to stop receiving marketing communications from us at any time. You can do this by email, post or by the phone. We will process any such requests within 14 days.
IS PERSONAL INFORMATION SHARED?
We will not sell or rent your information to third parties.
Our website will not share any personal information with third parties.
We may pass information about you to other parties as follows:
To third parties working on our behalf such as our employees, contractors, suppliers and/or agents to administer the Services provided to you by us now or in the future. However, when we use third party service providers, we disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver the services.
Please email us with questions, queries or complaints